May 28th - 30th, 2014
ICICDT 2014 will be in the Austin Lone Star Campus at AMD in Austin, Texas. Click on Venue for maps and parking direction.
WELCOME TO THE 2014 ICICDT
- Advanced materials and processing technologies
- Advanced transistor and interconnect structures
- Three-dimensional (3D) integration
- Variation-tolerant designs
- Process and design techniques for soft errors, plasma-induced damage, and reliability
- Advanced memory devices and circuits
- RF, analog, mixed signal, and I/O circuits for future technology generations
- Simulation and modeling of advanced processes, devices, and circuits
- EDA and design optimizations across system, circuit, and/or device levels for high performance, energy efficiency, yield, and/or reliability
- Design for manufacturing, yield, and test
- System-on-Chip (SoC) and system-in-package (SiP) design integration
- Power semiconductor technologies and circuits
- Emerging technologies and circuits
ICICDT is thankful for the technical support from the IEEE Central Texas Section (CTS), the IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS), the Institute of Electronics, Information, and Communication Engineers (IEICE), and the Japan Society of Applied Physics.
Keith Bowman, Conference Chair
Andrea Scarpa, General Chair
Thuy Dao, Executive Committee Chair
Yuichiro Mitani, Secretary
Dina Triyoso, Treasurer
2014 ICICDT Venue:Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Austin Lone Star Campus, 7171 Southwest Parkway, Austin, Texas 78735, U.S.A.